Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa files Frame Freebie

So this freebie took me some time!  It was a labor of love :-)  I had to make clipping masks for the special edges on the paper and the frame, but I have to say, I'm more that pleased with the results.
These are .png files one with the frame in landscape and one in portrait orientation.  As you can see on the example, I have a 'case number' among other details, but I did not include these on the .png file.  You can add these in any editing software yourself.

Hope you enjoy!

Download the portrait orientation here
Download the landscape orientation here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Dec. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete